Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Well, ~insert expletive here~ !

I am currently unemployed. 

The who, what, were and why are truly unimportant and cannot be changed. I'm not sure what I'm going to do next - stay in the same field I've been in for the last 20+ years or expand my horizons and try something new.  Unfortunately, there isn't a job that allows you to listen to music, drink wine and get paid - or is there?  Well if there is, I'm sure it entails something else that I don't want to do like shoveling something smelly.  Maybe I could join a landscaping crew, or maybe I can contract out to play practical jokes on people. OOOOh, or train my cat to not sleep in the kitchen cabinets -oh wait, I'm already doing that one. Needless to say, I'm open to suggestions, and wine handouts.  Need my address?

1 comment:

Julie said...

Ugh - good luck. If you find that music and wine job let me know - I'd like to apply for the NJ division. Maybe you can tackle some of the things on your January 1 list???