STAY INSIDE AND READ, POST TOO MUCH RIDICULOUS THINGS ON FACEBOOK INCLUDING THE 7 DAY WEATHER OUTLOOK OR WATCH TOO MUCH BAD TV.
Well, I've done 2 of the 3, I will start #3 as soon as I'm done here. Unfortunately this is NOT what I did today. Here's what I did and whether it was smart or not.
- Drank hot coffee with breakfast even though it was already 95 degrees outside. SMART, see caffeine.
- Took a shower & washed my hair. NOT SMART, drying your hair causes you to sweat and need another shower.
- Take your child to the eye doctor & spend 3 hours in the office. BOTH. Smart, because H2 needs his eyes checked, Not-smart because when we got into the car it read 119 degrees.
- Going to a cemetery to take pictures of tombstones for find-a-grave at 4:45 in 109 degree weather. You can figure this out, but the kids behaved pretty darn good in the funeral home & luckily the graves were in an air-conditioned mausoleum so not to bad.
- Water the yard. NOT SMART. See moving the water & the yard is already hay.