Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Worries

There are days that are sometimes just hard.  This whole week has been hard for me.  I so over-think and worry when something is up with the H man.  He's hurting - he won't cooperate.  I can force him to do what he wants and he whines & cries or I can not and he whines & cries.  I'm up all night due to the problems he has sleeping/breathing.  I don't know why I worry about him 10 times more than I do E.  I just do.  Maybe it is because I had trouble with him from before he was born.  Maybe it is the hand he's been dealt.  Not that he would tell you he is any different from anyone else.

I'm overwhelmed and I can't get any perspective.  I'm not sure which way to turn and I'm not sure where to go from here.  Maybe I just needed to get that out.  Maybe I'm just a crazed mother who's worried about her baby.

If you aren't sure what I'm talking about - click the title.  It will explain it all.

3 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

It really is going to be okay. I know it is hard for you to let your guard down.

phairhead said...

love the new layout!
see yr doing something right :D

Abby said...

Hang in there! I cannot even imagine how hard all this has been! I will be thinking about you, and I would worry just the same!